Lower withdraw fee for index funds

This is a thread to discuss lowering the current fee of 3% to something lower.

A couple of options i thought of:

• 1%
  • 2%
  • 0.5%
  • Scrap this altogether, let’s use a different kind of fee (Investment fee)
  • Something completely different.

What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

like a lot of launchpads are asking to stake their token to have better allocation maybe best would make a fee that is lowered depending on how much kacy u stake and in what pool

2 Likes

Hm. Noted. I’ll discuss this with Kevin on a later date, but, for now, does anyone have a preference if we were to take a flat percentage?

What is happening with the fees ? Are they being rewarded to the holders ?

I suggest implementing a sort of streaming fee for the indexes while minimizing withdraw fees.

a streaming fee would be like a performance fee for the indexes’ yield on the underlying assets.

We could implement a streaming fee of 1-3% so 1-3% of the yield goes to the treasury or whatever else the dao wants to use it for.

Then have either a 1% or 0.5% withdrawal fee, maybe even 0% depending on what the index is wanting to be used for.

3 Likes

Currently swap fees are going to holders, withdraw fees are being held in the dao’s treasury.

1 Like

This has my support.

1 Like

This would be a cool concept. I like the idea of bringing more utility to Kacy. I wonder if that would lead to third party platforms though basically brokering buying funds for you by locking in tokens. A bit like the Joe wars.